2nd Counseling Schedule for
Engineering Programs 2018
Please bring a print out of this sheet while coming for counseling
The 2nd round of Engineering counseling will be held for the following Institution
- Chitkara School of Engineering &Technology (CSET) – Chitkara University (Himachal Pradesh)
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Computers Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Student must have passed Class XII with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as compulsory subjects with an aggregate of 60% or more or 60% in Physics, Chemistry & Maths.
- JEE (Main) 2018/state level Entrance Exam 2018.
It is mandatory for the Candidate to be present in person on the date of the counseling. The schedule detail is given below:
- JEE overall score 35 and above (8:30 a.m. onwards)
- JEE overall score below 35 (12:30 p.m. onwards)
- Chitkara International School
Udyog Path, Sector 25 (West),
Chandigarh 160 014
- 8:30 a.m. (Morning Session)
12:30 p.m. (Afternoon Session)
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR VERIFICATION
List of Original Certificates and 2 self attested copies of each to be carried at the time of counseling.
You are also advised to carry the photocopy of the application form submitted earlier.
- Marks sheets and pass certificates of class 10th and 12th.
- Character certificate from institution last attended.
- Medical fitness certificate.
- Migration certificate from the last board.
- Reserved category certificate (if applicable).
- Copy of the score card of JEE Mains 2018/ State Level Entrance Exam 2018 ( whichever applicable)
- Self Declaration is required in case of gap in studies explaining the reasons for the gap (if applicable).
- Certificate of Bona fide Himachali (if applicable).
- 2 passport sized photographs
- Copy of Aadhar Card
If you get admission the following fees need to be deposited at the time of Counseling.
||Chitkara University (Himachal Pradesh)
|Caution Fee (only at the time of Admission)
|ERP Fees (Only at the time of Admission)
|Counseling Fee (only at the time of Admission)
Fee can be paid in Cash/Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card or by Demand draft in favour of Chitkara University, payable at Chandigarh.
No Cheques shall be accepted.