Pharmacy as a profession has transformed into a focal point for ‘Global Healthcare’ due to its advances in multidisciplinary, multifaceted curriculum from discovery of new drug molecule to its evaluation, development, approval for human consumption, manufacture and other key aspects.
School of Pharmacy aims to offers a wide range of academic facilities to the students to assist them at every stage of their course.
- To provide hi-tech, well-equipped laboratories to serve as a strong framework for our graduates to help them develop capabilities to become world-class pharmacists and scientists.
- To promote academically as well as socially productive in-house projects and research work in the field.
- To inculcate entrepreneurial spirit while maintaining a tradition of interdisciplinary collaboration across academic departments, industry and government.
- To conduct a cutting-edge translational research that encompasses the full spectrum from basic laboratory discoveries to clinical care advances, and sparking real breakthroughs on complex and pervasive health challenges.
- The emergence of the pharmaceutical industry has created a huge demand for skilled pharmaceutical personnel globally in several fields including Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Clinical Research organizations.
- The industries-academia are collaborating to offer Industry simulative environment to the students through regular trainings, expert sessions and projects.