During the first year of the three year B.Sc. Program, the student will develop an overview of Hotel administration, its environment and management with essential skills and tools necessary for running a hotel successfully. This provides the foundations that prepare the students to take on more challenging advanced modules in the second and the third year of the degree program.
The advanced modules focus on a closer examination of the operations of the hotel industry, particularly on the use and management of key resources, such as people, finance and IT, from a strategic perspective. With hands on training in the labs for food production and service, the front office and housekeeping department too have their element of practical during the two year program on campus.
- Understand the scope and historical traditions of the hospitality industry, and describe the full range of career opportunities available.
- Demonstrate knowledge and application of professional guest service skills and attitudes.
- Use computers as a tool to address management challenges in the areas of marketing, guest service, cost control, and human resource management.
- Demonstrate a familiarity with the day-to-day operational procedures of a typical hotel or restaurant property.
- Demonstrate basic familiarity with the proper use and care of common kitchen & restaurants equipment.
- Apply cost control concepts and develop appropriate systems and tools for the day-to-day management and operations of lodging or food service business.
- Convert financial data and operational reports into management action plans.
- Demonstrate knowledge of proper sanitation & safety procedures for food service and lodging applications.
- Apply advertising, promotional and direct sales techniques to the marketing of tourism products and special events.
- Demonstrate knowledge & skill expertise in operations relative to the prerequisites in Hospitality Management.
- Demonstrate effective written and interpersonal communication skills and exude high standards personal and work hygiene, safety and grooming.
- Acquire knowledge of global and current perspectives and diversity issues related to hospitality management.
- Understand moral, ethical and environmental issues in managing hotel.
The 3- Year program equips students with all the required skills, knowledge and attitude to efficiently discharge responsibilities in the Hospitality sector and also involves in-depth laboratory work for students to acquire knowledge and skill standards in all areas such as the core department of a hotel related to Food Production, Food and Beverage Management and Accommodation Management, Hospitality Marketing, and Finance.
- A bridge between industry’s requirement and present education system.
- Updated curriculum delivered in modular format with VAK style methodology
- Best in class industry faculty and infrastructure.
- Global Exposure.
- On-the-Job Training/ Industrial exposure for 44 weeks, divided into four/five weeks in the four key areas of Food Production, Food & Beverage Service, Accommodation Operations and Front Office followed by specialisations.
- Industrial exposure with top hotel brands in India & Overseas.
- Familiarisation trips, guest lectures, workshop to supplements the learning curve.
- Specialisation modules to enhance communication, grooming & lifeskills.
- Overall performance jointly evaluated by the University and Industry.
- Better career opportunities for the students than conventional graduates and post graduates.
Eligibility & Fees
- XII Passed (Any Stream)
- Personal Interview
|Ist Sem Fees
|Ist Sem Fees
|2nd Sem Onwards
||50,000 (Day Scholar)
|2nd Sem Onwards